Pine Logs and Lumber Supplier
Pines are conifer trees in the genus Pinus, in the family Pinaceae.
Pines are evergreen, coniferous resinous trees (or rarely shrubs) growing 3–80 m tall, with the majority of species reaching 15–45 m tall.
The bark of most pines is thick and scaly, but some species have thin, flaking bark. The branches are produced in regular "pseudo whorls", actually a very tight spiral but appearing like a ring of branches arising from the same point.
Chemanwork Srl is your partner for white pine pumber wholesale. We supply our pine to many businesses, furniture makers, craftsmen.
White Pine wood is light in color, ranging from cream to pale light-brown with cherry red knots. The colour is very even, with no difference between the sapwood and heartwood.
White Pine is relatively easy to work with, making it the traditional choice in the craftsmanship of fine wood furniture and the construction of wood products like wall paneling, cabinetry, windows and doors.
Specifications for Pine logs for sale
- Grade: All Grades Available
- Diamters: 40 cm up, 50% 50 cm up
- Fresh cut
- Origin: Romania/Germany/Poland/ Latvia
- Shipment in 40Ft Containers
Specifications for Pine lumber for sale
Thickness: 26/32/36/45/50+ mm
Width: 100/150/200+ mm
Length: 2200/2500/2800/3000+ mm
We cut in most dimensions according to customer preference
Standards that are supported:
- ( A grade )- 4 sides clear - is the highest class quality.The timber is clean, flawless (without knots and / or hearts).
- (AB grade) - 4 sides clear - on one side of the piece of timber found traces of hearts healthy and / or a healthy node.
- ( BC grade) – 3 sides clear - allowed red heart, knots, bends and small cracks.
Heat treatment: Steaming light 10-12 hours, uniform color. Drying: KD, KD 8-12% Markings: timber is packed with one length in the bundle and can have markings at customer request.